Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Neil walked? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Yes I do Liz...........£27.50 per week and never a day off.

I think its his new girlfriend to be honest, she is 30 with 3 children from 3 different fathers and she wears the boots and trousers and hat.

:ban:

does his Mum know about the new gf? :lol: let him be jobless supporting her and kids then. maybe he'll understand then that £220 a week is better than nowt.

D

diamondtiling

How much do you value him.. as in i mean can he tile to a good standard and do it unsupervised..?

Never had a problem Dave but he does need a shove now and again, he can tile a little, he can grout and he keeps the tools clean but why walk?
He has been put up to it by the new missus, they are over £1000 in rent arrears and have other debts that are really hers. I might call him tomorrow and arrange to see him away from her. His Mum just called and she is in bits saying its all down to his girlfriend, but how do you explain that to him??

:incazzato:

C

Colour Republic

Dom is this before tax of after?

I do have to say that is quite a low wage, I pay my labourers more than that, or is he a labourer? I know we are other ends than the country so it may be different

If he's worth more than £220 a week to you then get him back, or would you rather spend 2 years training someone else? If you are still carrying him after 2 years and he costs you money then let him go

D

diamondtiling

Dom is this before tax of after?

I do have to say that is quite a low wage, I pay my labourers more than that, or is he a labourer? I know we are other ends than the country so it may be different

If he's worth more than £220 a week to you then get him back, or would you rather spend 2 years training someone else? If you are still carrying him after 2 years and he costs you money then let him go

Low? how do you work that out Rob?

D

Deleted member 9966

Never had a problem Dave but he does need a shove now and again, he can tile a little, he can grout and he keeps the tools clean but why walk?
He has been put up to it by the new missus, they are over £1000 in rent arrears and have other debts that are really hers. I might call him tomorrow and arrange to see him away from her. His Mum just called and she is in bits saying its all down to his girlfriend, but how do you explain that to him??

:incazzato:

you won't be able to Dom. plus it's not your responsibility to.

F

faithhealer

Yes I do Liz...........£27.50 per week and never a day off.

I think its his new girlfriend to be honest, she is 30 with 3 children from 3 different fathers and she wears the boots and trousers and hat. After seeing her for the first time she would never get a job in Gooners Carlsberg thread. "MOOOOO!!!"

:ban:
That is a so familiar story Dom. My nephew had a good mechanics job, met a girl as above, she wanted him at home for fetching and carrying and the stupid lovesick idiot with first legover snydrome got the sack! They split up. He is now a traffic warden and she now has five kids, all different races!

Reply to Neil walked? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Neil walked?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.