Discuss Opinions On A Cracked Basin Please? (solved) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Shower wall and floor tiles are the same darker colour. Other 3 walls are a lighter colour of the same range.
Ray the tiler and Julian both had an input in that and for that I thank them.
Ah right just thought it was the light from the window made them look different colours

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Opinions On A Cracked Basin Please? (solved) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for solid answer or opinion. We had some windows removed on an exterior wall and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB