Discuss Please be gentle with the newbie! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Hello all

Been looking at this forum for a while and decided to take the plunge and join. I'm just an avid DIY'er who's in awe of the work I see on here. I do have slight OCD tendancies with regard to things lining up and looking straight but sometimes get frustrated at my efforts ( not just with tiles..) But, hopefully, with some helpfull tips gleaned from here it will help me!!

Cheers

Paul

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Please be gentle with the newbie! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Afternoon all, Another newbie question here. Got some great advice last time so hoping you...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
G
Hello all, Right...the Wife and I have just bought a right old project so funds are low, so I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
L
Hi Guys, Happy New Year to you all. As promised I've uploaded some pics of the job that I've...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
P
Hello everyone, I've spent the last few days searching the forums but have become slightly...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB