Discuss Problem with Jura blue/grey limestone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Just fixed a 60 sq mts floor Jura blue and after twelve days drying stone has a cloudy/patchy background which client does not like .done a wexa scrub and got lighter but not completely gone.used rapid set . Not sure what more I can do. I have had this problem before and think it is mineral content and am sure that over time the stone oxidises and turns brown .just wondering if there is any miracle cure to get rid of cloudiness.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Problem with Jura blue/grey limestone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
just come back from looking at a problem floor in cotswolds. big slabs 2.2 x 1.2 mts i think . I...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
B
I want the trade’s advice as to what I should do? It’s a bit long but it is condensed My wife...
Replies
Views
Anneelizabeth
A
M
Hi there, Hopefully there will be a few experts on here that can help with this very concerning...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
J
I laid approx 160 sq mts polished grey jura limestone 900x 600mm 7 months ago screed laid four...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB