Discuss Revolution Tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

What we do

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Eh?

J

jonnyc

thats pretty standard type when nothing entered yet under a heading. i have it on my unfinished website.
i did just check the company out on risk disk and they were incorporated in june 2012 so only just started up. cant see any accounts .
two directors
james waldron-stevens 28 yrs old .
steven garthwaite 35 years old.
company registered in swanscombe kent.
neither directors have had previous appointments in other companie so nothing to suggest anything wrong.
it is a bit strange that they have been doing ted baker stores in uk if a new start up firm.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
What we do

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Eh?
You should be on a quiz team with an answer like that. Either i'm a dumbass (which i am as i said on another thread) or your quite clever. Answers on a postcard please.:lol:

turnip

TF
Arms
Jonny C said :
it is a bit strange that they have been doing ted baker stores in uk if a new start up firm

Probably been doing these for a larger contractor, but approached the Main Contractor to undercut their boss and go it alone? Pretty standard M.O! I think one of my newer subby tilers
mentioned Revolution also, quite local to us, but I never heard of them, I think they have already established themselves by the sound of it!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Revolution Tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
M
Hi all I'm on with my full bathroom re-fit. Laid quartz floor tiles on no more ply with...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
D
Hi. Novice here. Need to know what needs to be water-sealed as it's an old house. I went to a...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
B
Hello everyone. I've just joined this forum because I need some info regarding substrates etc...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
J
IF YOUVE HAD A BAD CLIENT RECENTLY READ ABOUT THIS ONE . MAY MAKEYOU FEEL BETTER THEJOB FROM...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB