Discuss show us your scars in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I dont use guard on my grinder, is only a matter of time before accident... that time happened tonight when accidentally put my thumb on the blade, skin removed, we bit blood but could have been much worse!... never be in a rush when using grinder, always respect the grinder!

I once took the guard of a 4" grinder and bolted a 9" disc on it, worked quite wee until I stuck the knuckle of my thumb on it...... ouch!! It was a very long time ago and I've grown up a lot since then:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to show us your scars in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
im hoping to gain a bit of expert advice from some other trades men on here.I have been...
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
D
For all you Birmingham locals - why not come see us at the HBRS this week ! As it says...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
R
hallo, in my winter holidays i thinked a lot about tony. :-) i do mitres in most of my jobs...
2 3
Replies
Views
rainsco
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB