Discuss Silly sod i am. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

i normaly see a chiropractor....whats the difference between chiropractor and osetopath

Lots of difference, I just tried to load an image but it crashed... anyhow, a chiropractor forces bone into place, an osteopath coaxes bone back into place taking the soft tissue into account, a much safer option. Of course it depends on the individual practitioner, there are good and bad ones as everywhere else, but if there is a choice go for an osteopath, less danger of nerve damage.

C

Colour Republic

I used to pull a muscle in shower........but didn't every teenage boy??:lol::oops:

facepalm6.gif

R

Rob Z

Dave, I have had back problems since I hurt it the first time in high school while playing football. Then I hurt it doing squats in the weight room. Then I hurt it playing basketball. Then I hurt it playing rubgy. Then I ....well, you get the picture. I mean, I really totaled my back, some times so badly that I couldn't stand, walk or move.

The thing that helped more than anything was using this exercise ball. A physical therapist details a list of only a few exercises, and they worked wonders for me and for the most part, I've had very few problems since then.

back exercise ball - Google Search=

The other thing that has helped me has been to try and control stress and to get enough sleep. I find when I'm getting worked up about time crunches on jobs, I start to hurt my back. At this point, I can feel it coming and knock it off and just tell people that we'll get finished when we can get finished.

D

DHTiling

Well i hurt it a bit more last night.. went to have a pee and when i squeezed the last drop out.. it made it worse.. :lol: http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Disgusting/****.gif

I took 2 morphine and some more Naproxin and went to bed... then i kept up with DF118 pain killers and Naproxin and i went to go to work this morning, but i got into the van but i couldn't even dip the clutch..FFS..

So i got out, phoned customer and have been bed resting all day with DF118's and anti inflammatory gel.. with a couple more Naproxins... It is feeling better but very tight.. going to rest all day tomoz as well then i must finish these bathroom floors.

rest again all week end, ready for a 60 x 60 porcelain floor nest week..

Thanks for the concerns peeps.. it is appreciated but FFS take it easy is my advice..

B

Bolter

Well i hurt it a bit more last night.. went to have a pee and when i squeezed the last drop out.. it made it worse.. :lol: http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Disgusting/****.gif

I took 2 morphine and some more Naproxin and went to bed... then i kept up with DF118 pain killers and Naproxin and i went to go to work this morning, but i got into the van but i couldn't even dip the clutch..FFS..

So i got out, phoned customer and have been bed resting all day with DF118's and anti inflammatory gel.. with a couple more Naproxins... It is feeling better but very tight.. going to rest all day tomoz as well then i must finish these bathroom floors.

rest again all week end, ready for a 60 x 60 porcelain floor nest week..

Thanks for the concerns peeps.. it is appreciated but FFS take it easy is my advice..

Couldnt agree with you more mate. Back pain effects every part of you! Even breathing sometimes causes pain. Best is to rest up!

Not trying to sound like a stalker, but whats your bed/mattress like? Could need updating to a decent memory foam one?

Reply to Silly sod i am. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
I’ve recently had my bathroom tiled. I think a few errors have been made and would like to know...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Silly sod i am.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.