Discuss Tesco Mobile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rookery

Does anyone here use Tesco Mobile? Always seeking out a bargain I find, for example, a Motorola Moto E phone on a 24 month contract with 500 mins+5000 texts+500mb data for £10 a month. The phone is free and seems to have good reviews for its price. I only use my phone for calls and texting, I use a laptop for t'interweb, so this seems a bargain. Apparently Tesco Mobile is run on/by 02 so I would hope the coverage is as good. It's the service I'm interested in, I'm not too fussed about the handset so long as it's free.

F

Fliselege

I still run a U.K number, had an O2 payg, just used to switch sims when back. Then sis in law told me I was a mug, and she was right, take a look at the offers and terms giff-gaff do, cheap as chips. Don't think they offer handsets unless things have changed, but def the best non contract deal on offer from what I can make out, nice to know I'm not tied in for 12, 18, 24 etc months but still have the opportunity of a cracking deal on calls, SMS, mms, and data

P

Perry

I've used Tesco mobile for years now, I always buy my phone outright & then take a sim only deal.
I'm £10 a month for 750mins, unlimited txt & wifi & 1gb of data..
Tesco rent airtime from O2 to go through their masts..

Yes Steve I do the same with three and you can use phone in 16 diffrent countres inc data no extra charges, and the also do a wifi app like UMA so you never have to pay roaming again but need to use a vpn.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tesco Mobile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've been playing around with images to see what the best way to add them to a thread is. Seems...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
Hi All I have a couple of questions regarding tiling prep for Anhydrite screeds and was hoping...
Replies
Views
I
Hi all, It's been a while since I used this forum and much has changed. Just a quick post. After...
Replies
Views
inspiredandy
I
J
Hi all Bought a couple of bags of Gran-fix flexible addy to finish off a project - the previous...
2 3
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB