Discuss Thanks to Gaz, Gaz@Topps, Gaz@Giant, Gaz@Bal in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I want to personally thank Gaz for all that he's done for the forum, the forum members / readers, and the forum's tiler's customers - who problably don't know that they've actually been helped by Gaz in most cases.

Gaz has been in the industry for donkeys, as they say. Working as a tiler for some time but needing to get off the tools due to health reasons he started to work for Topps. He quickly shot to Assistant Manager but I felt Topps didn't deserve such a guy... I'll not say more on that though. He then shifted to Giant where he was clearly still happy working within the trade but never felt he was using his skills to the best he could.

Though now the story is different. Our Gaz has managed to wangle a job with BAL. Gaz used and sold BAL and those that know of Gaz's forum contributions you'll also know he strongly recommends BAL. But since he needs to concentrate 100% on his role within his new found love / career, he'll be needing to step down from his moderator position on our little spot on the net here.

Thanks big Gaz for all your hard work. I'm sure the addiction wont be cured that easy.

Thanks again bro.

T

TheWrightTiler

gaz mate

what can i say that hasny already been said by so many others already

you sir are a true gentleman and a scholar, it has been a privilege having you as a moderator helping all and sundry on this forum, sorry to hear you are packing it in due to work committments etc but as dave says

YOU AINT GETTING OUT OF BEING PUB LANDLORD AND YOU AINT LEAVING THE FORUM EVER AS IF YOU DO ME, DAVE, DAN, WIVER, FEKIN, GRUMPY AND AM SURE THE WHOLE FORUM WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU WEAR WIVERS MANKINI RIGHT AFTER WIVERS HAS TAKEN IT OFF LOL

my heartmost congratulations to you mate and hope you enjoy your new job

all the best

andy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thanks to Gaz, Gaz@Topps, Gaz@Giant, Gaz@Bal in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Is anyone on this forum familiar with Mapei Pro Standard tile adhesive from Tile Giant...
Replies
Views
Ian Mead
I
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
CTD Newcastle is the only place I use and have done for the past 39 years Darren is the current...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB