Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Thanks to Gaz, Gaz@Topps, Gaz@Giant, Gaz@Bal in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I want to personally thank Gaz for all that he's done for the forum, the forum members / readers, and the forum's tiler's customers - who problably don't know that they've actually been helped by Gaz in most cases.

Gaz has been in the industry for donkeys, as they say. Working as a tiler for some time but needing to get off the tools due to health reasons he started to work for Topps. He quickly shot to Assistant Manager but I felt Topps didn't deserve such a guy... I'll not say more on that though. He then shifted to Giant where he was clearly still happy working within the trade but never felt he was using his skills to the best he could.

Though now the story is different. Our Gaz has managed to wangle a job with BAL. Gaz used and sold BAL and those that know of Gaz's forum contributions you'll also know he strongly recommends BAL. But since he needs to concentrate 100% on his role within his new found love / career, he'll be needing to step down from his moderator position on our little spot on the net here.

Thanks big Gaz for all your hard work. I'm sure the addiction wont be cured that easy.

Thanks again bro.

Reply to Thanks to Gaz, Gaz@Topps, Gaz@Giant, Gaz@Bal in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Man gets fined for traveling from Sheffield to Stoke to buy tile adhesive. Note that you can...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hello fellow tilers, Python Adhesives is a premium range of tiling adhesives, grouts and...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Thanks to Gaz, Gaz@Topps, Gaz@Giant, Gaz@Bal
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond