Discuss The Pope in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

It's lovely to see the crowds in Scotland out showing their support to the pope,fair play to you all.
He's only human like the rest of us and a church leader,it's not his fault about the abusive priests,we have abusers in every walk of life and they're all a disgrace.
So many anti-pope people on here,i thought we had enough of them here in Northern Ireland,lol.
But we all know who they look up to.... lol.

its ok hillhead both sides are at it peter robinsons wife was at the kids too! lol :lol: :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Oh, boy... 29 million... ever get the feeling you're in the wrong job? And how much expenses did Gooner want per day for working away from home? oh boy... not good, not good at all.... :nonod:

There you go gooner mate! 29 Million is the figure you charge for working away fella. Problem solved. :D

S

SandyFloor

It's lovely to see the crowds in Scotland out showing their support to the pope,fair play to you all.
He's only human like the rest of us and a church leader,it's not his fault about the abusive priests,we have abusers in every walk of life and they're all a disgrace.
So many anti-pope people on here,i thought we had enough of them here in Northern Ireland,lol.
But we all know who they look up to.... lol.

The issue was with the church taking little action. It's always turned a blind eye rather than deal with it which almost suggests it condones it.

H

hillhead

The issue was with the church taking little action. It's always turned a blind eye rather than deal with it which almost suggests it condones it.

I agree Sandy,an awful episode in the church and a bloody disgrace.It has drive thousands away from the church and who knows where it will end.
People still have their faith though and that's why the turn out is so big for the pope,he has questions to answer and i hope he does.

C

Colour Republic

CATHOLIC COFFEE

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter,

slim,

tall,

38D breast,

24" waist,

34" hips.

When she walks into a room people say,

"Oh My God."

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

i have never understood why fat-cat;s ,bosses,footballer;s politicians modal;s and all the celebrties that have no skill;s like playing instruments , are on the money that they are !!! it make;s a mockery of all hard working people, and it is proof to me that our society
has gone badly wrong, thank;s to all these weak willed people we allow to govern us, so yes £50 a night is a joke when compared to there money, but fair given the limit;s that i have to work within, oh and yes if i could find a public silly enough to pay me silly money to then yes i would be on the same gravy train as them and laughing at you lot as well!!:thumbsup:

Reply to The Pope in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for 2 porcelain slabs from grespania coverlam bruno ( used to be medusa) either...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The Pope
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.