UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

The first contender has arrived people.......

vitrex.jpg

It is from VITREX (aka TILEMATE)...........

cant wait!!!!!

hheheehheheehe

Lee

P

Protilers

The drill test is coming up......got all the big batters participating........unfortunatly Gary.....365 drills has declined to participate (so we will buy one!)....so we have (so far)

1. Vitrex.....(the bit the sent me looks far more serious than I wanted TBH)
2. Bright Ideas
3. Forte (also the bit provided looks too serious!)
4. Tileasy (have not seen it yet!)

there are a couple more on the way.....and that will be the lot.....cant be drilling holes all night!!!!

best wishes

Lee

P

Protilers

Oh and 365 drills is Richard :thumbsup:

Hello Siramic...Richard DECLINED to participate.....FULLSTOP........and therfore we will purchase a drill bit and continue on.......

as for the test we will use random battery drills...(just as the general public would!).........and will will all drill at once.....each given a bit at random..........

all will be water cooled and we will look for quickest hole as well as how many holes.....then cost per hole.........hope this is clear!........

best wishes

Lee

P

Protilers

Right we have all the contenders we need.......no more drill bits please........

as of today we have aquired a final contender...it is an Ebay special...........

so we will be testing.....

1.vitrex.
2.Bright ideas
3.tileasy
4.365 drills
5. Unknown ebay special

and thats it.......I dont want to be drilling holes for weeks on end!!!!!......I think this test will take a while to complete!!!!!!!!!

best wishes

Lee

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
the test on the drills is now set for thursday afternoon we will also stick the decouplers at the same time and come back a week later to stress test them and then do how many litres againt kg and coverage on sticky. so send them bags in as always you are all invited

Hope all goes well! Post me the leftovers of pizza ray..... Lol

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi All! Total DIY’er here- we’re in a project house which has drained us, and one of the final...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.