Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss tile giant mk in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

Tile Giant have just sealed a deal with Rubi as a result of our buy Dave here suggesting to Rubi to mention that they are sponsors of the forum. I'm sure it didn't come down to that alone, but TG appear to be supporting us like no other so far, a superior sponsor one might say.

So watch this space mate, and give TG a chance with us ;) They're a cool company, a refreshing change from the norm perhaps. We'll find out in the coming months.

Are you a Tile UK subscriber? You want to be checking the mags over the coming months ;) ;)

how do I subscribe? is it an E mag or real? I've just canceled my total guitar subscription and as the marathon is almost upon us I shall be canceling my runners world subscription too.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
how do I subscribe? is it an E mag or real? I've just canceled my total guitar subscription and as the marathon is almost upon us I shall be canceling my runners world subscription too.

You can view the mags online, or subscribe to them monthly so you have a copy to read in your van or whatever on your lunch break. Either way you want to checkout the mags over the next few months.

there's probably something really simple about Prem's siggy that I'm missing, I think it's the if that's throwing me?

I think to be gramatically correct it would need an apostrophy in the whats, making it what's.

If the 'if' was remove it'd not read correctly would it?

Reply to tile giant mk in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
I'm sorry to start off like that, especially as they are one of the sponsors of this forum, but...
Replies
Views
rachwag
R
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tile giant mk
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond