UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile shops that talk rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

hahaI presume this is a water feature that's going to have a small bridge over it?
42922d1339617085-tile-shops-talk-hit-img_0892.jpg
That is one of the funniest post Ive read in a long time!!! :lol: :lol:

T

The D

love the last photo !
As I said to the man you can polish a turd all day but it is still a turd
And this is a turd that has not stuck to the adhesive. It is possibly the worst installation I have seen and all he could say was yes but look how shiny it is. The architect asked about the 16mm ramp and he said it was the screed and when asked why he did not tell someone he said he thought that was the way they wanted it

A

Aston

As I said to the man you can polish a turd all day but it is still a turd
And this is a turd that has not stuck to the adhesive. It is possibly the worst installation I have seen and all he could say was yes but look how shiny it is. The architect asked about the 16mm ramp and he said it was the screed and when asked why he did not tell someone he said he thought that was the way they wanted it

hey deano,
you cant polish a turd but they have certainly tried to put a glaze on it...;0)
and the saying, stuck like sh£t to a blanket, definately doesnt apply on that job mate??

Reply to Tile shops that talk rubbish in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.