Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Took the wife shopping today. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
The wife decided we were going to Brighton today shopping :incazzato:And I'm not a great shopper walking around clothes shops :thumbsdown: We had some lunch in a pub and i said to her i would take her to the Fired Earth shop to look at the tiles i had been fitting during the week. So we are in the shop looking at the tiles and the lady in the shop asked if we needed any help..I explained that i was showing my wife th tiles i had fixed during the week...Oh your a tiler she said, anyway we got talking and she is the manger of the Tunbridge wells branch of Fired Earth and was very keen to use me for fixing and Natural stone cleaning :thumbsup: She wants me to pop in and see her during next week for more of a chat..:hurray: I love these shopping days :lol:

Wow! Nice one:thumbsup:

Reply to Took the wife shopping today. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Took the wife shopping today.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.