Guest viewing is limited

Discuss tools I havent seen before in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

disco

I came across these two tools and I thought others might like to see them.

The first is a tele wedge but wider than the norm Does anyone know where to get these in the uk to save on p&p

wedges.jpg

the other is a washboy with a lid a little bit different from all the others on the market washboy.jpg

oops pic shows without lid but if your interested its on flea bay let me know what you think and if you have any tools youve seen that might be of interest to others.

disco

Reply to tools I havent seen before in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
R
Hi all. I’m looking for another opinion(s) on this. A friend of mine posted this picture on...
Replies
Views
G
Now while i do have a liking for Rubi and Sigma, i also like the Raimondi range. They have some...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tools I havent seen before
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.