Discuss update on my job in the woods in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

its been a long time since I left this job in last quarter of last year owing to inclement weather.
well now the glass folding doors are in and they clear the very uneven stone that i had to lay to a tolerance of 2mm within a one meter opening arc .
that is a relief.
we still have more skirtings to fix after reducing 30-40mm stone to 20 mm and then big clean up and seal/buff.
weather is on our side now and can see the end in site.
this setting is so tranquil and rejuvenating that i can cancel my accupunture when a vist is required here.
the finished result is going to be quite staggering and i am not talking about our stonework effort particularily. 043.jpg 045.jpg 040.jpg 041.jpg
there are lots of quirky and clever features that will manifest themselves in next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to update on my job in the woods in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
Well, my second actually. Forgot to take photos of my first one, a kitchen floor, as got a bit...
Replies
Views
I received an email last night from a guy local to me , he asked if I could do some tiling in...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a...
Replies
Views
C
we had our kitchen replaced last year which included laying about 40sqm of tiles, the quality of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB