Guest viewing is limited

Discuss What recession!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

we took one of our Daughters to gatwick airport to study in canada the car park cost £8,00 for under an hour!!
anyway on the way home the mr's fancyed going to BICESTER VILLAGE DESIGNER OUTLET :yikes:i have never seen so-many peep's out buying really expensive clothe's and stuff!! thousand's of them -load's of Designer bag's,the car park's filled with flash car's!! it just amazed me :hurray: i just kept thinking about all the peep's/family's in poverty

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

well i see jimmy choo's handbag's for £500-up , i spose there has to be bargain's though!!:thumbsup: it's just not my sort of place!! the Mr's yes love's this stuff but me I'm a tramp :lol: i like peeps personality's not what they put on :lol::lol::lol: same as designer tiling cloth's are not me, i just put on old clothes for work!!:8:

Dave you can't be more of a tramp than me, my Snickers stand up on their own in the corner of the bedroom. Just like Wallace & Grommit (wrong trousers):lol::thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

MG, Christina's sister has those kind of bags (stupidly ridiculous ones, I don't know the brands). Even worse, she gets tired of them after a while and gets rid of them. If I spent $750 on a nice leather bag/briefcase/satchel, I would hkeep it for life.

My SIL and her hubby are into conspicuous consumption. I don't get it.:mad2:

that's an excellent description of my best friend and her husband. they have EVERYTHING they want - ipad's, ps3's, xbox, wii, HUGE house with double garage, merc ML, BMW, HUGE caravan (tin tent), loads of branded clothes and shoes...

and then they say they're not materialistic.... :mad2:

U

user123

It was really funny, when I went through some London shops with Saad... we were in a sports shop looking for some presents for his boys and he saw all the adidas and nike t-shirts and just muttered with each one of them.... "not real, not real" meaning counterfeit.... and I said how do you know and he said the shops would be stupid to buy anything else to sell on, as no one would know the difference anyhow.... and yes, exactly what is the difference, considering it's all made in some sweatshop somewhere?? What is 'real' in this case??

Reply to What recession!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards This is the new Tilers...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
What recession!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.