Discuss Wow Great morning ! job's in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Yes a great morning here at http://diamondpoolfinishers.co.uk/ we have secured four big contracts for indoor /pools and associated areas :lol: and one job is for a very big celebrity !! no name though as they want total privacy , lets just say he is big in the music world and TV .:smilewinkgrin: we also have to big jobs in Wales , nice as i can stay at home,.........:hurray::hurray::hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Wow Great morning ! job's in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Relatively new to this game and hoping for a bit of guidance on pricing. Am quoting...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
J
hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB