Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tile, selling tile..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
I am installing heavy terrazzo tiles (size 400mm x400mm, and 20mm thick) onto lower part of...
Replies
Views
Currently using a TS 700 and its not cutting it (no pun intended ) lol with Strong tiles any...
Replies
Views
Best tiles for kitchen splashbacks - Kitchen areas and kitchen tiling Which are the best ones?
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a question, I saw a company in Israel that produces a...
Replies
Views
We will populate this advice area very soon. I'm creating prefixes for every tile outlet in the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
    • Creative
Hi, I’m in the process of renovating my bathroom. I have installed tile backer boards and now...
Replies
Views
I foolishly agreed to take on a job without going to look at it first for my brother in law who...
Replies
Views
B
We have wet underfloor heating and a screed down on our new kitchen floor. We bought crack...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Guys what is the best blade for not chipping and for perfect cuts wet or dry
Replies
Views
S
www.stylescapes.co.uk Contact us for pricing info on our new imported large format 300 x 600mm...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
A
Hi I'm plumbing and heating engineer fitting a wet room with travertine tiles, walls and floor...
Replies
Views
Andrew Daughtry
A
  • Redirect
Hi people, I'm considering an important change to the forum and the way we work it and would...
Replies
Views
N/A
J
Hi there, We are having water underfloor heating installed into our kitchen which is on...
Replies
Views
Justintime4t
J
G
Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2012? Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be...
Replies
Views
D
Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2010? Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen