UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss bad tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

At the end of each day I ask my customer to look at the work that has been done. If they are not then it's easier to change anything at that point than when the job is complete. I always make sure they are happy with the set out, where cuts are etc before I fix any tiles. Can save a load of hassle at the end!!
Here,here! The one thing I hate is when customers take no interest at all,come in at the end of the job and say ''Oh I thought you would have done that differently'' etc,etc,etc

G

Grizley

I have never seen anything like it, he is not a tiler he's a nightmare.......

The main thing is to ensure the customer is pleased with your work, its not hard to ask if all is ok and that they are pleased at how the job is going, I realise this is not always possible as the customer maybe away on holiday but your own pride in your work would never let you think of leaving a job like that.
I am sure this man has very little experience in the trade and by his work little knowledge of how to even start to tile. This is what gives real tilers and other trades a bad name it only takes a customer to have a bad experience in the past and the trust is that much harder for us all to build up with that customer.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to bad tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.