Discuss Bad tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tilerjason

IMG_2023.jpg IMG_2024.jpg IMG_1730.jpg IMG_1731.jpg IMG_0506.jpg 1st 2 pictures is of my local deb s store, this is what happens if you don't apply movement joints and shrinkage occurs :thumbsdown:, second two were after me getting a call for a re-grouting job after removing a tile to discover this:yikes:, and the third i love, i come across this every other week, good old fashion dot and dab oh and to top it its straight to chip board :yikes: lol :mad2:

any one else have anything to share

Attachments

• IMG_1734.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 139
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Bad tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys. Bit of a strange one this. Had a query from someone who has had tilers fitted by a...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys, Not sure if this is a tiling question or a plastering question,maybe both. Just been...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB