Discuss Crash in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

Hope so, they will offer me peanuts for it, it was sold for 5k..

When you say wrote off, does that mean a total write off or just very expensive to repair... only asking mate cos if you had it sold for 5k maybe it would be worth spending a bit on getting it back into shape and then selling it again at a lower price? might cut your losses slightly!!

Gutted for you pal, wrote my car off two years ago and it still bugs me

S

Stef

When you say wrote off, does that mean a total write off or just very expensive to repair... only asking mate cos if you had it sold for 5k maybe it would be worth spending a bit on getting it back into shape and then selling it again at a lower price? might cut your losses slightly!!

Gutted for you pal, wrote my car off two years ago and it still bugs me

Probably 5k plus of damage & the motors only worth 5k so they will prob rite it off on a cat D.
I'm not that bothered as it hopefully won't cost me anything, just a bit gutted as I've had it for 7 years..

Reply to Crash in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
F
Had one today, Went to look at the job prior to starting. It's a plumber who I know's daughter...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
J
bit of an expensive mistake I couldn't believe ive done it. when I rang the client to explain...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB