Discuss Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

been folowing this for a while in court you have nothing to fear but the truth been there a few times won every time against big names with huge legal behind them gone on my own stated the facts have not gone in to name calling and have won so what do you need to fear and who will be liserning people like me and you . people with reason who will judge on fact not emoition .so you state the facts as you see them you dont need a writen contract to win in court a gentlemens agrement and hand shake will do it as long as it make reason .you leave your awards and and achievemets until the end of your state ment .and follow with i have all ways worked to the highest standard and nothing less .stop dead there you have nothinling else to add .

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Can I just thank all you guys and gals for your support and your testimonials, you are all stars, from Daves DPF post well done that man.

I have recieved more support on TF over this than I could dream, I hope my day on the tenth gets a result, I have had 35 texts and emails calls etc in the last week from you peeps.

I had an email from Bob Howard MBE this evening with a draft of a letter he wants me to present to the judge not sure that he will want to go through them all, loads from TF members, to MDs of some of the largest tiling contractors in Britain and beyond. I hope it will help me sleep better tonight, although the toll on my health, mental state, and the damage this has done to my wife and our relationship may never be the same again.

I hope I can get some justice and start to build my life and relationships back. I know I took this far to hard but we are what we are human. Wish me luck, and I hope my wife Julie can understand the effect this had on me and come to terms with the way It makes me feel so the 10th is make or break for us to either put this behind us or put us behind us.

Anyway thanks again for your support.

M

Mr Tiler

phill mate, I might be young but you cant let this affect you to that sort of extent... its only a couple of grand and at the end of the day you have done no wrong here. sleep well and take your missus out for dinner because at your age you don't stand a chance at finding another missus :sofahide: lol. mate you cant let this destroy your life just because of a stupid tight arse who expected to take you for a ride. I hope to god you win and get the satisfaction of beating her in the court but in the end she will only pay up... and carry on with her life probably still proud of what she has managed to accomplish especially if she was to come on here and read that last post. don't let it beat you down the way it is you recently won an award for your outstanding workmanship... I think you should take a good hard look at that medal

T

Hi Phil

Where are you with your Witness Statement

Anne

All done and submitted Anne, but this a preliminary asked for by the district judge, so I might need to call on your expertise in the future.

Your help, was invaluable you are a very good warm hearted person. I will keep you all posted, the judge has asked for reasons, detials, and costings of the counterclaim from the client, before deciding how to continue.

Kind regards, Phil.

R

for god sake get a grip phil you are going to court not to the gates of hell you will have had much harder days on site blood coming from your finger tips your body screaming but the will to go on still you finnished the job now its time to finnish this stand like a tiler you dont scare me your a tile and know more iam your master .rudyard kippling. if you can keep your head while all about are loosing theres and blamming it on you. if. look it up and walk tall. no man is better than me or no less

T

Tell you what there are not many times when this old tiler has had his eyes fill up with tears, my dad dying my mum dying, my dog/cat dying, but I am fighting them back now, oh and when I was dumped by my first love and I did drop the odd lump hamer on my foot before I got the mesage and got some steel toe cap boots, but joking apart I will have to go upstairs now while I can see through the tears, you guys are something else, I know it seems a bit soppy.

But I find TF members such good honest working people, I feel like you are all extended family, I have met loads of you and hope to meet many more, thank you all.

T

for god sake get a grip phil you are going to court not to the gates of hell you will have had much harder days on site blood coming from your finger tips your body screaming but the will to go on still you finnished the job now its time to finnish this stand like a tiler you dont scare me your a tile and know more iam your master .rudyard kippling. if you can keep your head while all about are loosing theres and blamming it on you. if. look it up and walk tall. no man is better than me or no less

Lol Ray my dad used to quote "if you can keep your head while all about are loosing theirs, you will be taller than everyone else"

Just got a bit over emotiotional for a bit, then again I have just finished my fourth can of cider

R

Lol Ray my dad used to quote "if you can keep your head while all about are loosing theirs, you will be taller than everyone else"

Just got a bit over emotiotional for a bit, then again I have just finished my fourth can of cider
my dad gave that to me me at sixteen said thats how you lead your life and lived buy it. i have it must be a tilers bible .drink in celabraion .not in dout .no more until in celabraion .then drink with friends

T

my dad gave that to me me at sixteen said thats how you lead your life and lived buy it. i have it must be a tilers bible .drink in celabraion .not in dout .no more until in celabraion .then drink with friends

Your dad sounds like a very wise man Ray, good to meet you the other week.

thanks for your hospitality, good food a beer and good company, your dad fathered a gentleman.

Regards and respect, Phil.

Reply to Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Customer From Hell
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond