UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Dewalt D24000 hints / tips and accessories thread in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Just reading this thread and You could get a light off dewalts dropsaws, Far more accurate than a laser as it casts a shadow over whatever blade you have installed. I have a dw717 with one and it knocks spots off anything i've ever had with a laser.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN3_e76yUbQ

[video=youtube;UN3_e76yUbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN3_e76yUbQ[/video]

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I though i would just add my update ,
i had the money back for the first 24000 i had in scotland , it was a duff machine i think,
So i bought another 24000 because so many peeps kept saying how good theres was & the value for money at the time could not be surpassed ,
And i have been very pleased with the what was then new machine , and it continues to do the job very well :thumbsup: two years on :prrr:

G

Gazzer

I though i would just add my update ,
i had the money back for the first 24000 i had in scotland , it was a duff machine i think,
So i bought another 24000 because so many peeps kept saying how good theres was & the value for money at the time could not be surpassed ,
And i have been very pleased with the what was then new machine , and it continues to do the job very well :thumbsup: two years on :prrr:

Do you think that for the same money it can be surpassed now ?

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Well used mine today for the first time.

Dogs veg :thumbsup: Wot a machine.

Not sure on spray, as it was pee-ing down, so I was gonna get a wetting anyway.

Had a play on a few off cuts to see how small a cut I could get. :thumbsup:

First attempt at play, wet hands, too small an off cut to practice with.........flaming tile shot away from me and the machine, and ended up halfway down customers garden, narrowly missed their greenhouse.

That would have been fun explaining. :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt D24000 hints / tips and accessories thread in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
Following on from the discussion in another thread about not fitting ceramic tiles in a shower/...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
R
Hi, i'm looking at buying a proper all singing and dancing tile cutter, hopefully one that will...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
Hi.. Here is my review on the Dewalt D24000 Tile saw i got from Trade tiler. coupled with the...
Replies
Views
I
Guys, I know it's an old chesnut on what's a good tile cutter, I have read most of those...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.