Discuss Downtime Between Jobs, How Do You Spend Yours? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

just a follow on thread from Dan's, "How busy are you" thread, just wondering how you fill your downtime,,ie getting your books/accounts up to date, sorting out your tool shed etc?....I ;eave all that sort of stuff till last minute (accounts), but with a new pup to train up I look on downtime from work as a bonus :)...shooting season is fast approaching.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Motorcycling......when its not bloody raining !!! Just spent £250 on a new seat and haven't had chance to try it out yet....thunderstorms forcast this afternoon! !!
And love watching rugby...I live in a county that is mad about it. I played it every weekend till the knees got to bad.....looking forward to the RWC starting in september....few of the games are being played at kingsholm...Gloucesters famous rugby ground.

Somerset
I have had the devils luck with customers lately. The last 4 all postponed at the last minute. The job I am due to start on tomorrow emailed on Thursday to delay cos the plumber had gone to hospital. Then emailed on Saturday to say plumber was fine on Friday and got the work done ready for me to start tomorrow.

Just as I started celebrating the phone rang. Next one due to start on Thursday.... customer tells me retailer cant deliver tiles until the following Monday.....

So how do I spend my spare time between tiling jobs? Banging my head against a brick wall!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Downtime Between Jobs, How Do You Spend Yours? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, I'm hoping you can give me an opinion on the quality of this work as I'm having a bit...
Replies
Views
Anybody fancy blogging about the tiling job they're doing next? We have a tiling blog, Broken...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB