Discuss Economic recovery on the way ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Deffinitely strong signs of recovery in the screeding market at the moment. To be fair most of the growth is in the south and London but it is getting better. I know we are ahead of budget for the year and have more than trippled our output compared to this time last year.... all good here

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Economic recovery on the way ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
I have never seen poor glazing in tiles like this before I have laid these tiles yesterday...
Replies
Views
P
Went to start a job today in bermondsea...... its a rush job for a really nice woman......but...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V
I went to a customers house 2 nights ago to price up a job. Job described to me as a small...
Replies
Views
New job to start today...............nothing major. 22m floor, old, but solid farmhouse kitchen...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB