Discuss email issues in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Just lately I have been having problems receiving emails from someone. They have the correct email address and in fact have used the reply function from an email I sent to them. They say its gone out of their out box but there is nothing here.
I even gave them another account ( Hotmail ) one email arrived then nothing again.

I am starting to wonder if its just them that cant email me or is it others ????
I am receiving plenty of emails as usual though so I cant understand whats happening. It cant be my settings as I can email them and it cant be both my accounts at fault.
I have checked blocked senders and Junk mail. One odd thing though is that if I click on send and receive it starts to receive a message but it never appears ????

Any ideas ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to email issues in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
I did a quote today and asked for the customers email address. 'We don't have email' was the...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
We're getting a lot of automatic replies to emails sent from the forum (thread subscription...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB