Discuss Grout care – cleaning and maintenance in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
How to get grout clean? – Top tips Why does grout discolour and become dirty? Most grout used in domestic situations such as bathrooms and kitchens is water-resistant and not water proof. This means that while your tiles may repel … Continue reading →
b.gif

More...
Auto Feed from LTP Blog
LTP Sealers Technical Blog

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout care – cleaning and maintenance in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-MXRJTp6s Raimondi BERTA Grout Washing Machine...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
T
ok so i have started this thread because of a conversation between me and dan in another thread...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
H
In all the years ive been working not once have i done a job to clean grout lines on floor tiles...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB