Discuss Job and Advise wanted !! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tony Tee

Hi Im Tony. Im 27 years old young guy from Finland and seeking for tiling labour. Im just moving to Birmingham with in a week. And im really need for a job. I Have 3-5 years experince about tiling / painting and wateerproofing system fitting ( mapei, weber/vetonit, Ardex, Kiilto ). Im a hard worker and willing to learn new things and get better about what im doing. Can u give little advise how to apply work in UK? Is own tools neccessary? Car? THX !!! Please reply !!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Job and Advise wanted !! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hello all, I have posted on this site before but not for a while ( I promise to try harder!)...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
J
hi . we are 2 tilers looking for private job. london and 50miles around. if you have some...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
B
Hi all, I'm having a bathroom fitted at my home by a bathroom fitter with some really good...
Replies
Views
Terry the tiler
T
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB