Discuss Just been to Tile Giant to Matt :) in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just got back from Tile Giant Longton (Stoke) and seen Matt who's our resident Tile Giant TilersForums addict.

Ordered both wall and floor tiles and got a bit of a bargain at trade price, brilliant offers on in there on Trav and porcelain along with the usual ceramics and what not.

I was meant to take a photo with the team but forgot damn it! When I pick the tiles up next week I'll make sure I take a photo with the team at the Longton store for you all. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just been to Tile Giant to Matt :) in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Well, my second actually. Forgot to take photos of my first one, a kitchen floor, as got a bit...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
H
Hi All, Firstly I'm not a tiler! I've just moved in with my partner and I'm looking to rent out...
Replies
Views
I
B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
T
ok so i have started this thread because of a conversation between me and dan in another thread...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB