Discuss Looks like I actually am a tiler fixer and a tile fixer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I feel sorry for the customers. How the hell are these buggers getting away with it, Im wondering why 'Dom' isnt pushing for legislations to be actioned rather continuing series after series, I mean at the end of the day there is only one cowboy builder on that show I remember and it was repeated the other night...the young one, even now I cant remember his name.

Surely they can just move to another area and con more people. Maybe its just my memory and Im getting old....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looks like I actually am a tiler fixer and a tile fixer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hi my names Phil iv just moved to London from northern Ireland and im looking to work alongside...
Replies
Views
ifindoubtgrout
I
M
Hi, I am new to the forums and would like to be recommended a floor and wall tiler to tile my...
Replies
Views
I
M
I am based in Central Scotland and need a tiler to install approx 4.4sq mtrs of Black Sparkle...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
T
Hi, new to the forum but seeking your professional advice please. My tiler has messed up the...
Replies
Views
M
Looking for a decent tiler near henly in arden for a private house the job is approx 70m2 over a...
Replies
Views
I
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB