Discuss Money in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

i was thinking today about this world after hearing about Gary Barlow and how much he has to hide , he is in a completely different world to most, then i had to pay a barrister £1000.0 pounds for 1/2 hours work , then expert witnesses on £ 85 an hour, some of the other tradesmen earn more that us, and some less, no ordinary working person will ever get to the footballer/pop star sort of stage, its all gone mad to me really who is worth what ????:thumbsup:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I was working in a house and the sparky took grate pleasure in telling me how he wouldn't get out of bed for less than £250 a day !! and how he was worth every penny....

I told him if he was earning that much he could afford a dust pan and brush and sweep his bloody mess up..lol

was he worth his £250 a day.....imo no, but its human nature to get as much as you can earn or get away with..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
You get paid the best money when you are top of your game. Going back quite a few years when I was employed I worked in technical sales and won a large contract. I was handsomely paid for 2 consecutive months December and January fortunately. I earned with the commission just over £25k for those 2 months and I'll tell you something, I would love to be earning that sort of money every month. You start to live according to your income. Alas, it won't happen again in this game anyway. I earn a third of what I previously was paid but I'm less stressed, master of my own destiny and try not to put too much pressure on myself.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Money in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi, I'm currently a desk based engineer but don't particularly enjoy it and would much prefer...
Replies
Views
J
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
D
After five years His Barrister had some very heated discussions with him ,and told him his case...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB