Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
nice to see someone else who gets Asda home deliveries tapping the driver up to leave the containers just like me !

Reaction score
I must say thats got to best van lay out i have ever seen , i have a transit and if i put all my tools in the van i can not find anything , i have to much to tell you truth 6 grinders , 5 different polishing machi nes , 4 wet cutters , 18 boxes of tools , 2 upright polishing machines, 2 hoovers , around 20 levels 8 straight edges , grouting machine for commercial jobs the list goes on , as for dry cutters rubi from ts30 to the new 1500, sigma all sizes , got to start to sell off some as i do hord tools and dont throw away anything ,

Reaction score
You got enough levels there spanish!

you are right scottley i do seem to have a level fetish !

in the van i have 1800, 1200, 900, 600, 300 stabilas and bosch lazer and staff, the ones in the garage are spares/old ones used for dot and dabbing boards/mucky work etc.

i gave about 5 levels away this year so think they may be breeding !

Reaction score
i find i can store and carry a vast amount of kit in a relativly small van with the tool chests

eg in the power tool chest i have

combi drill, impact driver, 4 chargers, 10 batteries
angle grinder and various discs
multimaster and various blades/spares
belt sander and belts
palm sander and sheets
plane
jigsaw and blades
circular saw and blades

when they where all in their boxes they took up 4 times the space

and no one can nick off with the full chest !

works well for me and looks organised if customer see's the inside of the van

Reaction score
DSC00050.jpg mine before and after and this is on a good day DSC00039.jpg
pencil.png

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen