Discuss Protilers - Tiling In Meopham, Kent. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Keep it up lee, you should do a blog, I look forward to ur daily updates lol

Look after that back too pal.

got a glass back myself, damaged it at work in my late teens and been hit by a car and in a bad car crash too since then lol so suppose I'm lucky I'm walking at all, but certainly taught me not to take it for granted.

I do......do a blog....... (do-do........hehehehehhe).....check the links in my signature!.........there is some funny stuff on there that is not on the forums!!!!!

or click here Protilers Blog..........

glad you enjoy my posts!

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

Keep it up lee, you should do a blog, I look forward to ur daily updates lol

Look after that back too pal.

got a glass back myself, damaged it at work in my late teens and been hit by a car and in a bad car crash too since then lol so suppose I'm lucky I'm walking at all, but certainly taught me not to take it for granted.

Nice.....Glass back.......I will have to use that statement!!!!!!!

I have a slipped disc, fused lower vertebrae and a trapped nerve!!!!!...........all from a silly accident when I was about 19..........it troubles me about once a year!......but a trip to the clicker usually gets me back on track!

all the best

Lee

P

Protilers

Evening all......

before I post has anyone had this spammy experience with logging into this site........."filestore72".....it goes to this website first?

might just be me..........

I am soooooooo tired.......so please forgive the short post!.......usually I will give you all the nonsense that went on.....but I have to go to bed!!!!!
here are a few pictures of what happened today!...this room is finished...other than a bit of a clean.....I have grouted and siliconed..........nite nite

Lee

img2083o.jpg

img2084c.jpg

img2085e.jpg

img2087cj.jpg

img2088tv.jpg

img2090hx.jpg

img2091dd.jpg

img2092va.jpg

I am off..........

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Protilers - Tiling In Meopham, Kent. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Informative
Should be able to find these forum categories at the top of the forum homepage :) I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
A williams
A
S
Looking to go self employed as it's always been an ambition of mine, I live in South Wales -...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
Hello Lads n Lasses, im just enquiring to see if anyone has any victorian tiling jobs coming up...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
B
Tiler / Tiling in Sandwich, East Kent, CT13 0NQ Delphi Ceramic Ltd – Sandwich, Kent We...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
C
We are a well-established Kent-based Tiling Company looking for good quality Tilers to carry out...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB