Discuss some sort of floating floor ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bosco07

Hi folks

went to look at a job for a customer who i am already doing work for,
they lifted the laminate in the kitchen so i popped round to look. bloody hell. it looks like 50 mm of polystyrene with just 6/8mm of uniclick chipboard. nightmare.

they are desperate to get it done and i kept telling them no chance and to make it worse there didnt seem to be any joists to screw down a ply . just poly and chipboard. im not doing it , but wht would you guys reccomend.

at the min im reccommending polyflor camaro or karndean.

cheers guys

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to some sort of floating floor ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is about a Victorian conversion property I am buying. I agreed purchase on condition that I...
Replies
Views
Ok, so I've been back on here a few days and thought I would raise a somewhat "controversial"...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Im currently ripping out my GF bathroom in her rented flat in Brighton. The flats are all...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
There's been two or three discussions on here about floating floors and wether they should or...
Replies
Views
A
hi everyone, firstly i went to have a look at a kitchen floor that needed tiling.now there were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
some sort of floating floor ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.