Discuss Spot the mistake in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
On a job in ellesmere port last week a parochial house 7 m2 4x4 3 tile diagonal pattern,was all pleased with job took some photos uploaded them to the pc then spotted a mistake not blatantly obvious but i noticed it ,lets see if you guys can.

2013-03-01 12.03.46.jpg

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Its only a bit of fun ! we all make little mistake's , my old tutor used to say to us you will never leave a job 100% feeling it's perfect , people will say that is perfect , but deep down you yourself will alway think yes but that little -bit !! and that is true in all my working life i have never been 100% happy there is always something you are not happy with , unless you Kidd yourself , and i can always find a fault even if its only small in other peeps work no-matter the trade , though i don't say .

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Personally I much prefer random, it's a pet hate of mine to have 10x10s uniformally fixed.

I particularly find it disturbing on 'Come Dine With Me' as a lot of the contestants have the aforementioned pattern.

Me too mate ,unfortunately the client had a pic on his phone of the sample board and thats what he wanted ,damn camera phones :)

C

charlie1

Its only a bit of fun ! we all make little mistake's , my old tutor used to say to us you will never leave a job 100% feeling it's perfect , people will say that is perfect , but deep down you yourself will alway think yes but that little -bit !! and that is true in all my working life i have never been 100% happy there is always something you are not happy with , unless you Kidd yourself , and i can always find a fault even if its only small in other peeps work no-matter the trade , though i don't say .

i know what you mean, jobs are never perfect, they get nearer and nearer to perfection all the time though

Reply to Spot the mistake in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
T
I've just bought 85m2 of these Limestone Tiles The sub-base consists of a wet UFH system...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J
T
I have seen job today,bathroom all ripped out there is no bathroom in house last two weeks tiler...
Replies
Views
I
S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB