Discuss The Location Location Van Pic Thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

not been on here for a while but thought id keep this thread alive IMG_0333.jpg

That van is the nuts, exactly the motor i'm after. My transit is just too big for what i need. How much that set you back mate?

Set me back 4500 last year. But It is feb 2007 model with 36k on the clock at the time.
Bought it with the coilovers and VXR alloys already fitted.

It is just a little too slim, a 1200x600 NMP won't fit width ways :(

T

TJ Smiler

Set me back 4500 last year. But It is feb 2007 model with 36k on the clock at the time.
Bought it with the coilovers and VXR alloys already fitted.

It is just a little too slim, a 1200x600 NMP won't fit width ways :(

Cheers for that, 1200x600 wont fit eh? Gutted! I was originally gonna get the Combo or Berlingo box vans buit i love those Astra's. Does it bother you too much that they don't fit? and whats it like on juice? i can put a oner in my transit on a busy week!!

Reply to The Location Location Van Pic Thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I had a brain wave .. bri stop laffing i do have them .. :) What about a thread on lets see...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
I thought I'd post this thread so I can link to it soon from another I'm creating which will...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Ok, this is a thread for members to get ideas for livery/graphics etc for vans... So if we...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
PJ Tiling
P
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB