Discuss Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Yep, that's the one! Only problem is, I'll need a brand new van to put it on! Better get saving!

that is the problem........you can not make your vechile "appear" newer than it is........so for instance....using my plate as an example......PR05 VAN........
my van must be an "55" or "06" plate ar newer........you can not put my plate on a car with the reg "G15 ABJ"........like my mates audi for instance!

hehehhheeeee

I

Ian

same here Bri, I want to get AB14RD P. did try and buy P A61ARD but I don't think it ever got released. My Mrs got AN61ES X. Still not got anything for it to go on yet, been out looking again today!

Every combination of the 14 plate is available for general sale throughout December, then on the 31st they stop, I assume they start allocating them to dealerships (obviously loads are still available), I have the DVLA email notifications for auctions and special offers, that's how I know such a boring piece of information :lol:

B

Bubblecraft

that is the problem........you can not make your vechile "appear" newer than it is........so for instance....using my plate as an example......PR05 VAN........
my van must be an "55" or "06" plate ar newer........you can not put my plate on a car with the reg "G15 ABJ"........like my mates audi for instance!

hehehhheeeee

Lol, I can with my non prefix ;)

T

tubs

My local tile shops lorry reg !!
bde3968c.jpg

Before my van was sign written I had a magnetic sheet from vista print and they lost or somebody pull them off. So I did not like them and decided to go for proper signs. one of my mates (plumber) on all his vehicles have magnetic signs and he is very happy with them. The most important thing is you clean the surface where you want to attach your magnet. And i did not see sign of fading in color on his vehicle.

Reply to Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a brain wave .. bri stop laffing i do have them .. What about a thread on lets see your...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Hi folks! Ok, this is my first post so please be gentle. In this post Im looking more for...
Replies
Views
Carl Morrison
C
Can any of you guys give me any advice on this please... 13 months ago I bought a Vauxhall...
Replies
Views
U
Ok, here is my new preoccupation. Our hatchback workhorse car is slowly giving up its ghost and...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
doit4u
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB