Discuss Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tubs

Will get some recent ones up soon, here all I could find although a bit dirty !!;-)
537d27771f1d51708453f650ebd4a436_zps0ce85d19.jpg

P

Protilers

I do have to giggle...most of this thread is related to private reg's.......years ago I was shot to pieces on this forum for buying one!!!!!............(something about starving children)...

but I love Bri's one......hhehhehehhe

but you have to ask yourself.......if Bri was going to photoshop one on.......surely it would be "A1 BFJ".......or "01 BFJ".........just a thought........

I was far more surprised that someone would ride around town in a bannana yellow big thing with his name on it!!!!!!..........hehehhehehheehehheeeeee

only kiddin'........

Lee

G

Gazzer

I thought the photo looked like it had been tweaked thats why i mentioned Photoshop. I knew Bri had that plate though. If you look it looks a bit bright !
Any about personalised plate, ...cool if they are obvious ..as is yours Lee and so is Bri`s as the livery and plate work together.
I have my eye on a plate but unless you knew my name then you may not understand it. Its the same with lots of plates you see that people try to make say something. If you have to think too long about it then its not really worth it IMO. .....saying that I am still tempted to get the plate!

P

Protilers

is it x-BT....Bri..........good deals can be made on x-lease...........I am moving out of London soon......so I can finally get a bigger van......yippeee....
so this one will be up for sale.........it will be 12 months old (by the time of sale!).......fully equiped (built in satnav, bluetooth, mp3, iphone, wireless streaming,etc.erc.....).....Fully Loaded!

maybe someone wants a nearly new van?.........PLATE NOT INCLUDED...........looking to sell around december........2 years warrranty and 10,000 miles on the clock by then!!

Lee

Reply to Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a brain wave .. bri stop laffing i do have them .. What about a thread on lets see your...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Hi folks! Ok, this is my first post so please be gentle. In this post Im looking more for...
Replies
Views
Carl Morrison
C
Can any of you guys give me any advice on this please... 13 months ago I bought a Vauxhall...
Replies
Views
U
Ok, here is my new preoccupation. Our hatchback workhorse car is slowly giving up its ghost and...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
doit4u
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB