Discuss The Location Location Van Pic Thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I can fit them in length ways so it isn't a problem.

Fuel is great because I have had it remapped. I can go Suffolk and back (410mile round trip) on £50. So I'm happy with it.
On a busy week with job pricing after work I normally get through £40 a week fuel.

6aguby6u.jpg
a4uhuvag.jpg
the Orwell bridge, Suffolk
jypuhubu.jpg
new motor at Tesco!

Already posted in 'Show us your van' thread, but more on topic here.
Photo'd upon the hill looking over where I live, more topical to the thread is The road and view is where you shall see the new Mini Clubman tv advert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w03pdjxqw-8

IMG_4302.PNG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Location Location Van Pic Thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I had a brain wave .. bri stop laffing i do have them .. :) What about a thread on lets see...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
I thought I'd post this thread so I can link to it soon from another I'm creating which will...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Ok, this is a thread for members to get ideas for livery/graphics etc for vans... So if we...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
PJ Tiling
P
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB