Discuss Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

They think you are a pikey
I think they already do Dave :lol:

189827_1755649564118_4731637_n.jpg

S

Stef

It has to be assigned to a vehicle within 12 months or you can pay £25 for a further 12 months. My grand plan is to get a new van in September for it to go on.

Bri, remember & put it back on retention if its not assigned.
I almost lost mine last month, luckily it was still registered at my old address & I used that as my excuse & they sent my new retention document through.
Would have been gutted had I lost my plate.
Hope to get a new van start of the year & get it stuck back on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Van livery/graphics/pics thread. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a brain wave .. bri stop laffing i do have them .. What about a thread on lets see your...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Hi folks! Ok, this is my first post so please be gentle. In this post Im looking more for...
Replies
Views
Carl Morrison
C
Can any of you guys give me any advice on this please... 13 months ago I bought a Vauxhall...
Replies
Views
U
Ok, here is my new preoccupation. Our hatchback workhorse car is slowly giving up its ghost and...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
doit4u
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB