Discuss Tool boxes? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WR Landscaping

Anybody using one of these?

Stanley Pro Mobile Tool Chest, 1-97-503

And if so can you get a 19" trowel into it? Any other ideas as using buckets for trowels and all my tools is getting annoying, be much easier with just one box for all bits.

Also for spacers im thinking of getting this to store different sizes and save me getting them mixed up

JCB Organiser, 28509141

Or do you guys just use the boxes they come in and hope for the best? (It may be that im a wrecker though and just destroy the cheap boxes they come in) :drool5:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tool boxes? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I
When a few of us were down at Rays last year doing the porcelthin course, @deanotile (I think!)...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
T
ok so i have started this thread because of a conversation between me and dan in another thread...
Replies
Views
As the title says, im currently searching for a wholesale supplier where I can buy items in bulk...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Left my harrris scraper at home today:mad2: , and it got me thinking, is their any tools that...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB