Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps approved fitters in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

Some of the prices are crazy:

Toppfix tubbed gear Trade £6 Retail £18

Toppfix rapid Flexi Trade £18 Retail £52:huh2::joker::huh2::stupid::huh2::joker:

I almost chocked when I heard that one,they're meant to sell Bal everytime the customer asks for adhesive,they charge roughly the same for their own brand.Scandalous:stupid:

I personally would be embarrased to tell the customer the final cost of their materials.I can only imagine their faces:whatchutalkingabout
Rapid flexi was £55 at my branch, total cost of adhesive and grout was going to £850 for my next floor quote!! No wonder some people go to B&Q

C

CLAYS TILES

i went into topps today,i asked wot they did with my cards (& the others) to be told they've still got them under the counter!
does this mean as you have these ''topps fitters'' they wont be giving out our cards anymore?? no came the reply,if you buy from us we can give out the cards but we won't put them back on counter just yet!!
looks like i'm looking into going either ''tile maze'' next door or look out for other options! we're limited to only a few tile shops in telford!!!

S

sstilingservice

Blimy just been reading this thread !!! I have just become a topps registered fitter I think that they will soon learn that customers arnt as daft as they look. hopefully it won't damage relations between tilers and customers i'm trying to build a reputation for being fair with my pricing. B&Q seem to be getting quite a bit of buisness at the momment most customers I speak to are getting there tiles from them. Also I think topps are missing out on a lot of customers as they shut up shop at 6pm. some people don't like shopping at the weekend so they go AFTER work in the week only place allways open good old B&Q .

V

Varley

Blimy just been reading this thread !!! I have just become a topps registered fitter I think that they will soon learn that customers arnt as daft as they look. hopefully it won't damage relations between tilers and customers i'm trying to build a reputation for being fair with my pricing. B&Q seem to be getting quite a bit of buisness at the momment most customers I speak to are getting there tiles from them. Also I think topps are missing out on a lot of customers as they shut up shop at 6pm. some people don't like shopping at the weekend so they go AFTER work in the week only place allways open good old B&Q .

I agree, my last 3 jobs have been with B&Q tiles...oh what fun i've had :whatchutalkingabout

Reply to Topps approved fitters in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm due to have my shower area regrouted and I was hoping to find someone that has some spare...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps approved fitters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond