Discuss Updating your Sat nav maps in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

:mad2: flipping tom tom..

I went to measure up for tiles on job i am doing next to Newcastle united training ground and i put in the post code as i have not seen the job yet as it wasn't ready ( builder i do work for) and away i go..

Not far from the job it took me to a bloody dead end and kept saying turn left.. turn left.. I bloody can't go left FFs i was shouting..:lol:

Anyway i gave up and phoned the builder.. he said straight away, you need to update your tom tom , a road used to be where those 2 new houses are in front of you..:lol:..

Anyway i got there.. the moral is ,update your maps more often..:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Updating your Sat nav maps in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
no i cant do your job before xmas..!!!!!! turning down 2/3 jobs per day all because it has to...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J
K
well as you all know i was working on my mums job till today when she went to fare. just cant do...
Replies
Views
kent tiler
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Updating your Sat nav maps
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.