Discuss Updating your Sat nav maps in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Mine is a TomTom 910 which I've had for years. In Florida I set it to takes us to one of the parks and it took us to waste handling plant. Three months ago wife and I were going to a hotel near Edinburgh and it took us to a waste handling plant. In both cases the plants were nowhere near where we wanted to go. Do you think TomTom is trying to tell me something?

Thats rubbish !

M

Mike

i had the tom tom go 910 and when i plugged it in to the usb to update it and it crashed. i phoned the helpline and i ended up having to send it to tom tom to sort. i had an email off them saying it will be 195 euros for repair as the motherboard was broke :yikes: i mailed them back and told them not to bother and return it to me which they promptly did but they had repaired it for me f.o.c. it was probably too much hassle to remove the new mother board:lol:

Reply to Updating your Sat nav maps in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
no i cant do your job before xmas..!!!!!! turning down 2/3 jobs per day all because it has to...
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J
K
well as you all know i was working on my mums job till today when she went to fare. just cant do...
Replies
Views
kent tiler
K

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Updating your Sat nav maps
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.