Discuss vic young in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

strummerman

as some of you may recalll the clutch on my van burnt out 2 weeks ago . avin sent the van back to the dealership were it came back from they said they would fix it because they said if it went to a renault to would say i caused it :incazzato:anyway i got a phone call from the garage this sayin they had sent the clutch away for tests which proved i drove with my foot on the clutch they even repaired the van with none standard renault parts which they say they were doin me a favour to keep the cost down as they wanted to charge me :incazzato:i was now getting a little peeeed of so i rang renault uk myself who told me the van should av gone to a renault garage direct who would have fixed it at know cost to me but because the garage av fitted none renault parts the waranty on the van is now void :incazzato:Avin told vic young and avin a shoutin match on the phone with the workshop manager he has done no wrong . so the parts they av fitted have to be taken offf and the van taken to a renault dealership to be fixed :incazzato:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to vic young in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
D
a few weeks ago had a phone call from a customer wanting a splash back tiled in white metros...
Replies
Views
R
i recently posted that id like a trainee position,ive got full clean license,c & g (level 2) and...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P
Evening guys and girls. Im selling my car. I've used it a bit to cart some tools around. But...
Replies
Views
S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB