Discuss Angle grinder wheels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Plumbing Tiler

Just to point out for safety sake.. do not buy the Rubi BL porcelain 115mm blades.. i had 2 break on me and could have had a serious accident and ZERO reply from Rubi after i handed the 2 blades back to them to examine...

My local CTD then pulled them from sales but still no response as to why they shattered like they did.. IMO just as usual with this BL range .. cheap chinese rubbish.
I never realised that a metal wheel could break, thought that was only the abrasive types, scary stuff indeed! :yikes:

Reply to Angle grinder wheels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi I have a 900 x 900 shower enclosure that was showing some dampness through the grout joints...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I am looking for a blade for my angle grinder for cutting ceramic tiles can anyone...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi all Just joined the forum, have visited many times before ,when I needed advice and...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Angle grinder wheels
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond