Discuss Its just common sense ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

So still no reason why i got fobbed off Neale..?.. you knew from the start why the account was not working , at least have the bottle to say so FFS :lol:..

Anyway delete Ruff-*** and they can all calm down and change your nappies and pick their dummies back up..

Any plumber from UKPF viewing this, you can add to that thread it was fun but a shame they have no humour in them and think back to when we got spammed by them.. and say it was Admin who gave me access to the arms as it suited last night but not now.. :), so the blame is on admin :lol:

Right back to chatting about a proper trade..TILERS.:)

G

Gazzer

Fobbed off ? I call it stalling for time while all voices on the plumbers forum were heard...or as many as that wanted too speak.

As for when plumbers spammed here , I agree...and that was why you were granted Arms entrance. But even then in their Arms we had too many complaints.
As for blameing Admin, yeah ok....see these shoulders? they can take it. :thumbsup:

FYI all accounts have now been reinstated but you are being watched and all mods have the rights to act on their own initiative .

D

DHTiling

I hear ya Neale.. all you had to do was say and not act all stumped why i could not access the forum.. :)

I will leave them to it but might pop in and pm some of the lads i do still chat with , don't want to cause the mods any more time than they need to spend and FFS i have never seen so many grown men get vexed over a bit of fun .

It has well and truly proved that plumbers are the most miserable bastereds on the trade planet....

G

Gazzer

Yeah well that was my decision at the time Dave plus I wanted to see what you couldnt see .

Maybe I shouldnt have unbanned you and none of this would have happened.
For what its worth there are many over there that thought it was fun but lots that didnt.....remember when I got reported by a few here for jokes that offended Irish or Scousers ??? takes all sorts in this world but I had to stop posting the jokes......doesnt stop me reading them though :thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Yeah well that was my decision at the time Dave plus I wanted to see what you couldnt see .

Maybe I shouldnt have unbanned you and none of this would have happened.
For what its worth there are many over there that thought it was fun but lots that didnt.....remember when I got reported by a few here for jokes that offended Irish or Scousers & Northeners ??? takes all sorts in this world but I had to stop posting the jokes......doesnt stop me reading them though :thumbsup:

But everyone does.........:yikes::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Its just common sense ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
I would really appreciate some advice from those who know more about tiling than myself. We had...
Replies
Views
Don White
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB