UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Nice treats from nice customers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

I'm on a roll,lol.
Last week i received 3 pots of honey from my bee keeping customers.
Monday this week i received 3 pots of organic jam (raspberry,plum and damson).
Yesterday i watched my customer hand pick a box of organic mushrooms and hand them to me.
Today then i was in Belfast and when i was leaving the customer gave me 2 bottles of wine.
I'v never had this happen so tight together, everything is absolutely lovely too.
I'm on bud here so the wine can wait,lol.
I ate some of the mushrooms for dinner yesterday and have jam on toast all week.
The honey is class too.
I'm lucky to have nice customers i reckon.
Any stories out there??
:smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

I was given a £20 tip by a very wealthy man, only to have his wife snatch it back saying " Mr Hobson is a professional, tipping him will be an insult" I don't mind being insulted in that way:yikes::lol:

lol-045.gif

I

IvegotsTILE

9 out of the last 10 domestic customers have given me at least a £20 tip,the one that didn't was by far the richest one and on his job I took the kitchen door off and plained it down for free and also left a bottle of red wine a previous customer delivered while I was working there(that I or the misses doesn't like) I know you shouldn't expect one but the customer before him didn't have much and still gave me £20.
The rich are always the tightest.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nice treats from nice customers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
This was installed by a so called tiler/bathroom fitter. As you can see it was all ripped out...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D
C
Hi all, sensible opinions please. I have been working on a job for 3 days and work has come to...
2 3
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
T
Went and had a nose at a job this aft and left a bit baffled.the customer rang around three mths...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.